Jun 02, 2006 - 12:00 AM
Episode 13: Business as Usual
Posted by: Josh Cavalier
Josh was a little late in getting the show notes out, but I'm here to give you guys the links! Better late than never!! (- James)
Come on, come on and have some fun...
Download the MP3
Josh Cavalier, President - Lodestone Digital
James Williamson, Director of Training – Lodestone Digital
Art Phillips, Director of Enterprise Training - Lodestone Digital
- An Event Apart is July 10th in NYC, register now if you haven't already!
- Did you like X-Men III? I didn't, but not for lack of trying... At least Ratner worked in "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch! (NSFW)"
- New Trivial Pursuit Score: James 2, Josh 1. (Goooooooaaallllllll!!!!)
- Google has no plans for a browser...so they say.
- Doug Bowman's going to Google!
- Accessibility Color Wheel is cool
- Browser rendering speed tests
- Freehand & GoLive....dead or alive?!
- Adobe wants you to know why InDesign is better.
- MAX is in Vegas BABY!!
- Technorati and the AP get in bed...but who owns the content?
- Sharpcast looks promising
- Hot damn but that Typetester is usefull!
- PC World New Zeland gives us the 25 Worst Tech products of all time...
- Looks like Forgent can kiss their JPEG patent goodbye. Thank God...
- Apple store NYC loves you...Apple store NYC never wants you to leave....
- Canes WIN!! Canes WIN!!!
Our New Contest: Spam Poetry!
Win a $50 Gift Card to iTunes!
The idea behind Spam Poetry is that the random length of words meant to battle past your spam filters can sometimes align themselves into lines approaching literary value (I guess it's not so much the infinite monkeys in a room as it is the infinite number of spam bots...). Scan your Spam, find the most beautiful passage of Spam Gibberish and sent it along. The most artistic, beautiful, whacked-out passage wins a $50 gift card to i-Tunes...now that's beautiful!Send your spam poetry to email@example.com.
Please send comments to: