Instructional Design Training
Lodestone provides online Instructional Design classes across the country.
In addition to our public online classes, we can provide Instructional Design training at your location for students who need custom solutions. Our instructors have years of Instructional Design production experience, and specialize in implementing digital media tools into a workflow.
Before each on-site training session, we take a close look at your current production process, software, resource skill sets, and types of Instructional Design content being created. From this data we can distill a training program that not only meets your current needs, but also provides a path for the future.
Call today to schedule an initial Instructional Design training assessment.
Instructional Design Classes
Select a class for course outline and scheduled dates.
- Learning Analysis? You Can't Afford Not To
- Learning Design - Using a Practical, Systems Approach
- Performance Partnering Workshop
- Testing and Learner Validation - Making it Practical and Useful
- The Gaps Map Workshop
For more information about a public class, or to schedule a private Instructional Design training session contact:
Jon Franks, Director of Sales
- Option 1 for public classes
- Option 2 for private classes
- Yahoo IM: jonathantylerfranks